When we work on your boat, you know exactly what we are going to do and what materials we will be applying. The work is itemised in a quotation fully detailing the work and the costs. You choose the brand of materials we will use.
We only use our own craftsmen and preferred suppliers who have a proven track record in delivering satisfaction to boat owners.
On your behalf, we manage their involvement with your boat and liaise with you during all stages. For you this means:
- We work within the agreed budget
- Bring your project in on time
- Work with your Marine Surveyor every step of the way so you know the work is being done right the first time
Your yacht is refitted by people who have the experience and track record in refit projects acquired over 20 years.
Your refit may be going from cabin to cabin or from bow to stern. Whatever you need your refit is done with:
- Leadership from Ercan Erkut, a man with a record of construction and refit gained from major projects in European shipyards.
- A management approach centered on top quality within tight transparent budget controls
- A solution based approach to creating improvements while working within original vessel’s constraints
We bring to the project the same skills and experienced required in a new construction. In particular the creative concepts and management approach of the project and of the skilled craftsmen
We use English speaking certified surveyors. They conduct surveys to assess, monitor and report on the condition of the boat and its equipment. This will typically include surface coating, the structure, and machinery.
• Condition Survey – Structure, systems, machinery, and electrics are examined.
• Damage Survey – Report on the existing damage, and estimates on time and cost of the repair
• Valuation Survey – Following a condition survey
• Limited Scope Survey – Detailed inspection of the part of the vessel
• Insurance Survey – Supports an insurance policy with emphasis on the safety aspects
• Moisture check – Moisture content in both GRP and wooden hulls and superstructures.
• Rigging Testing – check the rigging terminals for integrity
• Thickness Testing – On steel, aluminum and GPR hulls
• Hull inspections, engine and electrical system diagnosis.
Our designer, Aldo Viani takes your requirements and creates a concept design that allows ournaval architect to produce construction and modifications plans with the documented technical specifications.
Management controls with the focus on cost containment achieved by accurate:
- Work surveys and refit specifications
- Contracts with the designer, naval architect, marine surveyors, shipyard and sub-contractors
- Change order management and performance monitoring
- Progress reporting and accounting
- Administrative services for classification societies, modifications to flag registration and acquiring new certificates
We arrange all the services you require when you boat is being refitted. We offer office space with WIFI connection, accommodation and transport for your crew.